We are officially in August people! Hopefully you’re Summer has gone well and you have created memories or learned something new about yourself. This year my Summer has included learning to care for a pool, creating activities for my kids to mix it up, trying new recipes, making spicy margaritas, and watching FEDEX pull up to my door. Today I am officially waving goodbye to Summer and hello to Fall! That being said here are my favorite things I have constantly used/worn this Summer.
- Glam Glow Glowstarter Moisturizer- This product is legit. It smells like an orange creamsicle. It leaves your skin very dewy and pretty. The best part is that it does not leave your skin feeling greasy and is a breeze to wear under makeup.
- Super Goop Everyday Facial Sunscreen SPF 50- I have started purchasing this all the time. It doesn’t leave a white sheen on your face or clog pores. MUST have if you are out in the sun often.
- Tula x Courtney Shields- Click here to read my review
- Loréal Magic Skin Beautifier Anti Redness BB Cream with Universal Shade- Staying at home I decided to forgo the foundation and saving them for Fall hoping we’d be able to go out by then. So I opted to go with a BB cream instead. This cream smooths the skin and gives me enough coverage to stand the humid outdoors. I really enjoyed the redness reducer. When I purchased this, I figured it would help if I got sunburned but I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage. With the heat I always get red right in my T-Zone and nose and this product def keeps it in check. I really felt au’ natural while wearing this.
- Dry Shampoo & Conditioner- Is there really an explanation to not have these?
- Tarte Waterproof Matte Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess- Such a pretty shade, with a light coconut/tropical scent. I decided I wanted to try the waterproof because I knew we’d be out by the pool constantly and I didn’t always want my make up to come off before I was ready to take it off.
- Impress Nails- I have raved about this brand for years. When I was broke and just starting out in life I wanted my nails done, bu like most couldn’t afford to constantly get them done. I found this cheap alternative that I love and lasts a good 1-2 weeks. This year they produced a line of nails with designer Rebbecca Minkoff. Overall I was pretty satisfied with my purchase I ordered 5/7 of the collection and I really liked the majority of them.
- Biker Shorts
- Leopard prints
- Tie dye
- Slip on Sandals
- Graphic Tee’s
These have all been on the IT list of fashion so far this Summer. I’m a fan because it’s not too far off what I normally wear on a normal day. Minus the tie dye. Honestly I think its a cute trend but I wont be too upset when it goes away.
- Sunglasses- Peep these adorable shades below. Fact about me I never spend more than $15 on Sunglasses. There are so many styles, colors, and the most important part I lose them all the time. I have had the two all Summer and I love that it gives me the option to keep a cool girl vibe.
- Blue light Glasses- As someone who looks at a computer/phone all day these have been a life saver and they are adorable!
- Handbag Set
- Liquid Hydrator
- Itzy Ritzy Stroller Carrier- Honestly I wish I would’ve purchased this with my son was younger. I love my stroller and have brought it literally everywhere we have gone, but it doesn’t have adequate storage/drink holding. While we have not done any traveling it has been super helpful on our daily walks. This perfect bag gives me a place for drinks, poo bags, my phone, keys , & how can you not love the colors?
I’d say Summer 2020 was an overall success. Here’s to hoping Fall is just as successful!